RPG Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An original Jedi Knight Jedi Academy RPG community with an original story.

Home<!--Start JAckeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laws of the Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avenger

Laws of the Republic Empty
PostSubject: Laws of the Republic   Laws of the Republic EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I. Misdemeanors
Any Crime listed in this category is punishable by a fine and/or a sentence not to exceed 5 years of prison.
A. Vandalism
B. Petty Theft
C. Tresspassing
D. Street fighting
E. Racketeering
F. Speeding
G. Bribery
H. Prostitution
I. Other misc. crimes similar to the above

II. Minor Crimes
Any Crime listed in this category is punishable by a heavy fine and/or a sentence not to exceed 50 years of prison.
A. Resisting arrest
B. Assault
C. Theft
D. Corruption
E. Obstruction of Justice
F. Harboring enemy troops
G. Assissting the enemy
H. Rape
I. Selling of narcotics or other illegal drugs
J. Other misc. crimes similar to the above

III. Major Crimes
Any Crime listed in this category is punishable by a sentence including but not limited to life in prison and death.
A. Treason
B. Arson
C. Murder
D. Deserting the military
E. Other misc. crimes similar to the above

MORE IN DEPTH LAWS BELOW: NOTE THAT THEY ARE GUIDELINES AND DO NOT COVER EVERY SITUATION
Note to readers: This Law is provided not to cover all situations, but to provide a basis for individual planetary and systematic governments to build upon.

Sabotage against the government can be classified as the following:
i. Intercepting and destroying Republic supply convoys.
ii. Assaulting and destroying Republic supply depots.
iii. Destroying or tampering with Republic supplies.
iv. Reducing the funtionality of or otherwise disabling Republic technology (including but not limited to) vehicles, weapons, armor, or communications.
v. Damaging any Republic property of any kind.

Espionage against the Government can be classifed as the following:
i. Eavesdropping on any Republic conversations including (but not limited to) those between off-duty personnel.
ii. Slicing into any Republic databases and/or obtaining private or protected information.
iii. "Bugging" any Republic personnel, buildings, equipment, etc.
iv. "Bugging" oneself in order to record any non-public or otherwise private communications.
v. "Spying on" or "trailing" Republic personnel, vehicles, etc.
vi. Posing as Republic personell in order to gain secure access.

Treason can be classified as the following:
i. Openly or secretly engaging or otherwise causing or intending to cause harm to Republic personnel, weapons, eqipment, etc.
ii. Attempting or succeeding in poisoning any Republic personnel.
iii. "Rigging" vehicles, weapons, or other Republic equipment with the intent to cause harm or otherwise pervert the equipment's original function.
iv. Openly or secretly condoning terrorist or anti-government acts or feelings.
v. Refusing to obey a Republic personell's commands when under their jurisdiction.

Theft against the Government can be classifed as the following:
i. Stealing any Republic property.
ii. Trespassing on Republic property. (Note: tresspassers may be shot on sight and also charged with treason, sabotage, and espionage.)
iii. Entering any Republic vehicles or boarding any Republic starcraft without sufficient permission.
iv. Siphoning credits from Republic banks.
v. Interacting with any Republic-owned object without sufficient permissions.

Sabotage can be classifed as the following:
i. Intercepting and destroying legal supply convoys meant for citizens of the Republic
ii. Assaulting and destroying supply stockpiles meant for citizens of the Republic
iii. Destroying or tampering with supplies being stockpiled or otherwise meant for citizens of the Republic
iv. Reducing the funtionality of or otherwise disabling technology belonging to a Republic citizen (including but not limited to) vehicles, weapons, armor, or personal devices.
v. Damaging property of any kind belonging to any Republic citizens.

Espionage can be classifed as the following:
i. Eavesdropping on any conversations between Republic citizens.
ii. Slicing into personal databases and/or obtaining private or protected information belonging to any republic Citizen.
iii. "Bugging" any Republic citizens including (but not limited to) their property.
iv. "Bugging" oneself in order to record any non-public or otherwise private communications.
v. "Spying on" or "trailing" any Republic citizens.
vi. Posing as Republic personell in order to gain information or similar from Republic citizens.

Treason against the citizens can be classified as the following:
i. Openly or secretly murdering, mutilating, or otherwise intending to cause harm to any Republic citizens.
ii. Attempting or succeeding in poisoning any Republic citizen.
iii. "Rigging" vehicles, weapons, or other equipment belonging to any Republic citizen with the intent to cause harm or otherwise pervert the equipment's original function.
iv. Openly or secretly condoning terrorist or anti-Republic government acts or feelings, which will often lead to the harming of Republic citizens.
v. Refusing to obey any reasonable requests made by a Republic citizen when on his or her property.

Theft can be classifed as the following:
i. Stealing any property belonging to a Republic citizen.
ii. Trespassing on the property of a Republic citizen. (Note: tresspassers may be shot on sight and also charged with treason, sabotage, and espionage.)
iii. Entering any vehicles or boarding any starcraft belonging to a Republic citizen without sufficient permission.
iv. Siphoning credits from Imperial banks or stealing credits from a republic citizen or their property.
v. Interacting with any object owned by a Republic citizen without sufficient permissions.

(In-depth laws credit to wilson)
Back to top Go down

Laws of the Republic
Page 1 of 1