RPG Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An original Jedi Knight Jedi Academy RPG community with an original story.

Home<!--Start JAckeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leeronicus has arrived.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Leeroy

Captain Leeroy

Leeronicus has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi, didn't know this place was still alive. I'm back but I sort of got banned a few months ago. Hopefully I can get unbanned so I can rp otherwise I'll have to go back to Continuum. Sad
Back to top Go down
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi. You'll have to take that up with athanasios im 'fraid.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leeroy

Captain Leeroy

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:25 am

Yeah, Centaur did say either you or Athan would deal with it. We'll wait for what he has to say then.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Admin
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 pm

You'll have to take that up with... Just kidding...

Athanasios present, have you tried connecting to the server? I don't believe you were banned... I recall we had some problems with roleplaying behavior and the lack of effort for roleplay. If you can put those things behind you and roleplay responsibly, I see no reason not to give you a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leeroy

Captain Leeroy

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Athan, we're role played together on Duke's Resurrection and we did some pretty cool stuff. I think we also played on Praetor.

Fact is, I was only kidding around at the time. Just promise me activity and good role play and I'll be on regularly.
Back to top Go down
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leeroy

Captain Leeroy

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay, my bios are posted...

As soon as they are approved I can start role playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeronicus has arrived.   Leeronicus has arrived. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeronicus has arrived.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Restoration :: General Information :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: